To enhance and increase the capability, diversity and size of the nation’s future science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) workforce, C-STEAM Center will select students to participate in a 10-week NASA Summer Internship in partnership with NASA Centers, including Glenn, Jet Propulsion Laboratory and Kennedy Space Center each year.
Synopsis: By working on a research project under the guidance of a designated NASA mentor, student interns will have the exciting opportunity to acquire critical scientific skills and apply his/her training and talent to tackle technical challenges in NASA missions. Interns will also gain professional preparation and connections for future career opportunities at NASA. The internship program is a crucial pipeline of NASA’s workforce.
- US Citizen
- Full-time FIU Undergraduate Students
- Full-time Broward College Undergraduate
- GPA > 3.0
- Attend all activities of the NASA internship program, including orientation, safety training, seminars, workshops, as well a poster session
- Conduct research according to a work schedule that your NASA mentor provides
- Complete a survey administered by C-STEAM at FIU
Stipend: $7,300 Undergraduate Students.
For more information, please visit https://intern.nasa.gov/ or
Contact: Dr. Cheng-Yu Lai (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Research Coordinator Eduimar Hinestroza (email@example.com)